02 June 2011

Same story...different location

I'm putting up the link to the Vimeo broadcast from Michigan of my testimony and some tips on Jewish people and what we think and how to witness to Jewish people. Should be good, if you have an hour. Here it is

I guess telling the story is a biblical thing to do. The Apostle Paul told his story and it's recorded three times in the book of Acts. I wonder how many times he really told it. Probably hundreds. And every time I share what God did for me, back in 1971 and beyond, I remember that God still is, that He loves to bring people to Himself, and that He is alive. He's not only the God of the Bible, but He's alive and well and wanting relationship with us all.

Even you.
If you'll listen.

May you have a story to tell as well.

No comments:

As unto the Lord... a sermon on conscience given in Sydney in April 2024

  As unto the Lord—don’t judge the servant of another!   A sermon on conscience from Romans 14 By Bob Mendelsohn Given at Sans Souci Anglica...